Are you preparing for an interview? Planning to change your job? Read and benefit from our expert’s advice. Our Guide is dedicated to those who are looking for their first job as well as experienced specialists who have their mind set on development. Diligent preparation to the recruitment process will increase your chances of career success distinctively.
SUBJECT 1: How to write your CV?
It is said that diligent preparation is the key to success. But a lot of candidates don’t pay enough attention to writing their CV correctly. Statistics show that a short view into the CV allows the recruiter to eliminate more than 75% of candidates and is the basis for creating questions for the interview.
How to write your CV in a way that will make the employer want to invite you to the interview? Here are 10 key tips:
- Professional photo – according to the rule: fine feathers make fine birds, make sure your picture helps build your professional imagine, not hinder it.
- Necessary contact details – put your current phone number and serious e-mail address in your CV (addresses like firstname.lastname@example.org will not make the employer treat you seriously)
- Résumé summary – short information including your current job position, career targets and strong points will make it easier for the recruiter to analyse your CV quickly.
- Education and trainings – put you highest education level and any additional courses you have done
- Match the content of your CV to the job position you’re applying for – emphasise the points that match the requirements stated in the job position the best.
- Your biggest career achievements – don’t forget to emphasise your biggest achievements while describing your responsibilities in former jobs (e.g. the biggest projects, sales results)
- Additional qualifications and interests that make you unique – put your interests and skills connected with the industry you’re applying to.
- Safe minimalism – put yourself in shoes of the person who reviews several dozen CVs every day. Therefore carefully select information you’re going to put in your CV.
- Clear structure – make your CV tasteful and information you put in it clear and comprehensible.
- Format – it is advised to save your CV in PDF format.
TEMAT 2: Jak przygotować się do rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej?
TEMAT 3: Jak stworzyć profesjonalny profil na portalu społecznościowym?
TEMAT 4: Zakazane pytania na rozmowie rekrutacyjnej