“Tell me, and I will forget. Show me, and I may remember. Involve me, and I will understand.”
Do you remember situations when despite great involvement in the recruitment process the selected candidate has turned out to be inadequate? Have you ever experienced a situation where the hired person did not have competences necessary to fulfil the tasks they were given? Do you know how to scrutinise personalities and tell if the Candidate matches the company?
Well-matched employees are the foundation of every company’s success.
We are a human resources consulting agency with long, international experience in recruitment area. Thanks to our high standards of work and involvement we support our Clients in selecting the best Candidates every day. We are ready to share our expertise and experience with you and help you increase the effectiveness of the recruitment process.
Our great advantage is our individual approach to each Client. We perform an in-depth analysis of the employees’ demands and knowledge, which makes our training programs and workshops perfectly fitting the employees’ needs and expectations.
Stages of conducting a training project:
- Audit – detailed analysis of Client’s needs (tests, polls, questionnaires, interviews, competence surveys etc.)
- Creating an individual training programme
- Realisation and implementation of the project
- Assessment of the effectiveness of the project (report, further actions recommendations)
- Post-implementation activities – individual training sessions
CONTACT US FOR DETAILS